Events comprised of DANCE-COMPETITION-GALA CONCERT.
Festival: is open to all forms of dance: Adults-Children-Students.
Gala Concert: Special Events for Winners and Artists.
Awards: Special award to all invited groups. Diploma certificate-Gifts and Cash for competetive groups winners
Groups can perform in Live and Playback C.D.
GROUP (А) – choreographic groups and soloists:
GROUP (B) – instrumental groups and soloists:
GROUP (С) – singing (choirs, musicals, ensembles, duets, trios, soloists):
GROUP (D) – artists and authors of the decorative and applied arts’ products, fashion theaters:
GROUP (E) – Original genre*:
· Each group should present 1 or 2 competitive compositions of 2-5 minutes each. Each soloist should present 1 performance up to 4 minutes.
· All the compositions should be recorded on a USB flash drive. And also it’s obligatory to have a backup copy of tracks on a CD.
·In the application it’s necessary to specify if the layout of performances is needed or if the work will be executed by one set.
· It’s obligatory to indicate soloists, duets and small groups of 3-5 persons.
The jury of the contest is formed of the most important choreographers and cultural workers of Austria,Spain, France, Canada and other countries of the Eastern Europe and Asia. International jury is formed by the contest’s providers.
Participation in the gala concert is guaranteed for the best performance during the first day of festivals and competition. and is confirmed due to the results of the first shows according to the consolidated legislative decision of the contest providers and the judges.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUALIFIED JURY IN YOUR COUNTRY THEY CAN BE INVITED AS PART AND ARE WELCOME
The jury has the right
· not to award all the prizes;
· to share prize among performers;
· to award special prizes to teachers for outstanding achievements;
· to make a decision about performance which exceeds the bounds of the regulations;
· the jury evaluates the participants on point system, the final result is made up of the average quantity of the received scores and the average value of the progress scores;
· the jury’s decisions are final and are not subject to review.
GROUP (А) – choreographic groups and soloists
GROUP (B) – instrumental groups and soloists
GROUP (С) – singing (choirs, ensembles, duets, trios, soloists)
GROUP (D) – artists and authors of the decorative and applied arts’ products, fashion theaters
GROUP (E) – Original genre
* Ensembles, soloists, duets and small groups – winners of the first prizes and the Grand prize are given personalized trophy cups . Each group participant is given a nominal diploma from the founders and providers of the contest. Each group gets an additional diploma in the form of engraving on a special base. Each team head and sponsor will be given thank-you letters on the letterhead of the Organization.
Program of stay
1st day Thursday:
– check in to a hotel; (from 14:00)
– meeting with the organizers of the contest;
– presentation of the excursion programs for interested groups;
20:00 – dinner; and possible welcome party
2nd day Friday.
8:00 – breakfast, free day;
09:00 – excursions (optionally for an additional charge);
20:00 – dinner.
3rd day Saturday:
8:00 – breakfast;
13:00 – lunch;
14:00 – rehearsal;
17:00 – beginning of the festival; meeting with special guest of honor, diplomatic members from embassies e.t.c
21:00 – dinner.
4th day Sunday:
8:00 – breakfast, free day;
09:00 – excursions
17:00 – beginning of the gala concert for invited Artist and full performance of the winners and giving out of the awards.exchange of gift, meeting with special guest of honor, diplomatic members from embassies
20:00 – dinner.
5th day Monday
8:00 – breakfast;
– check out from the hotel at 10:00.
*Groups who wish to exhibit Iterms should inform the Organizer by sending photos of intent products or C-D.
* ATTENTION! Organizers have opportunity to modify the program and change Venue for any unforseen circumstance
* ATTENTION! We can provide you with a transfer from airports and train stations to the hotel and back.
* If you miss the lunch due to excursions or performances you have to ask for dry rations at the reception of your hotel the day before.
****Austria trend Hotel
Prices of budgetary festival – contest and 4 star Hotel
accommodation in a triple room €250 /person – extra day €55/person
Accommodation in a Triple room children €180-extra day 30/person
· accommodation in a double room €265 /person – extra day €73/person
accommodation in a double room Children €195 /person-extra day €51/person
· accommodation in a single room €390 /person – extra day €80/person
accommodation in single room children €205/person-extra day €65/person
· soloists pay extra €150.
· duets pay extra €100 for a duet.
· small groups of 3-5 persons pay extra €80 for a group.
· For participating in each additional nomination – extra charge €45 per person.
Each 25-30th group’s participant gets a 3 people free!*
30-50 members 5 people free
50-80 members 8members free
*All the list of the assignable services you can find in the section “What is included into the price”.
What is included into the price
· 5 days and 4 nights in a four-star hotel;
· full board, buffet (breakfast, lunch, dinner) + drinks;
· competitive viewing and award ceremony;
· special thank-you certificates in the form of engraving on a special basis from the town´s authorities
· thank-you letters for choreographers and sponsors on the official numbered letterheads of the Organization
Golden Prize winning 15,000euro
Attention: We provide you with a transfer from airports and train stations to the hotel and back. Attention: Check out from the hotel at 10:00.
* Price include tourist tax.
· Original pictures from the contest, gala concert and the award ceremony on a CD/flash drive;
· Photo services during the trips/excursions. Photoshoots for groups and soloists;
· Hair stylist (Make up and hairstyle);
· Master classes from the Austria arts work.
· Assisting Translator. (accompanying person);
Video shooting of a contest/gala concert.* All the extra services are provided on demand.